This is the schedule for the School of Computer and Cyber Sciences (CCS) Colloquium Series. This course brings weekly researchers in CCS related areas to Augusta University to introduce their work, and provide an opportunity for networking.
This semester the seminar is completely online, and thus, we will be opening the talks up to the wider research community.
This page will be updated with the details of each talk including their abstracts.
Each talk will be over Zoom. If you are interested in attending one of the presentations please RSVP a few days in advance by sending Harley Eades an email.
All of the talks are recorded and posted to Youtube and can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTq59cBPOhWJK2QW9jtXEwhqT-S4I4vwE
Each talk is between 1pm and 2pm EDT on their respective day, unless stated otherwise.
- 8/21/2020: Dependable Systems for Managing Valuable Data by Edward Tremel
- 8/28/2020: Identification and Extraction of Content-hiding iOS Applications by Gokila Dorai
- 9/4/2020: Language-Integrated Verification by Ranjit Jhala
- 9/11/2020: From Scripting to Proving: Gradual Verification for Expressive Programming Languages by David Van Horn
- 9/18/2020: Algorithmic Game Theory for Network Bottlenecks by Costas Busch
- 9/25/2020: Making Types More Descriptive via Grading by Dominic Orchard
- 10/2/2020: TBA by Valeria de Paiva
- 10/16/2020: TBA by Jason Williams
- 10/23/2020: TBA by Peter Hines
- 10/30/2020: TBA by Gagan Agrawal
- 11/6/2020: TBA by Omar Chowdury
- 11/13/2020: TBA by Edwin Brady
- 12/4/2020: TBA by Derek Dreyer