Please submit, in the form of a single PDF file, a two page talk abstract (not counting references). Submissions should be prepared using LaTeX using the author’s favorite style with a font size of no smaller than 11 points, and a margin of no smaller than one inch.
Submission time has ended
Authors can access submission details via the EasyChair website: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=serpl23.
There will be no formal proceedings, but all abstracts and slides will be posted on the SERPL website.
SERPL scope is kept very broad in order to allow as many people to contribute as possible, but the following is an incomplete list of topics for SERPL related research:
- Programming Language Design
- Human Aspects of Programming Languages (HCI)
- Implementation Aspects of Programming Languages
- Software-Development Techniques
- Foundations of Programming Languages
- Software Analysis
- Applications of Programming Languages
- Domain-Specific Languages
- Programming-Language Related Education
The previous list of topics is not comprehensive, and if your topic is not listed, then this should not prevent you from submitting your talk abstract.
August 11August 18, 2023 – Talk Abstracts Due (extended)
- September 8, 2023 – Notification of Acceptance