A few helpful things to consider when preparing your presentation.
Choosing presentation device
- The presentation room has a desktop computer (Windows OS), or you can plug in your own device.
- To present from the desktop machine: put slides on a thumb drive, or access them using a browser.
- Presenting from own device: prepare to check your device connection before presentation.
- If you need an Internet connection eduroam is available at Augusta University campus.
Preparing the slides
- The projection screen has 16:9 ratio and is the recommended aspect ratio for slides.
- There are two TV screens behind the audience that mirror the projected screen; it is possible to view slides even when facing the audience.
Planning the speech
- We have 4 lapel and hand-held microphones – if you prefer to move around, use a lapel mic.
- We have USB clicker/s. Connecting the clicker to an Apple laptop requires a dongle.
- There are two whiteboards and markers located around the projection screen.
- There are two speaker podiums around the room.
Photos from the room
Click the photos for a larger version.